Property Maintenance / Groundskeeper
The Property Maintenance position is responsible for daily upkeep of company-owned buildings and grounds. This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Grounds maintenance and operating necessary equipment to achieve and maintain manicured appearance
- Ensure properties are safe and void of any danger to their occupants, visitors, and workers
- Care, maintenance and inventory of paper goods and other supplies
- Diagnosing problems and ensuring prompt repairs
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and appliances
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance
- Use of necessary tools and materials to complete repairs
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
In addition to the above requirements, the candidate must possess the following:
- Ability to stand, walk, and take stairs frequently throughout the day.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain confidentiality of company, customer and vendor information.
- Flexibility in availability (40+ hrs/wk) and self-motivating.
- High school diploma or GED
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean motor vehicle record
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually
- Professional presentation and attitude
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays