Tungco, Inc. is hiring a Maintenance Technician for our Madisonville, Kentucky location. We have a collaborative culture and look to hire exceptional people who possess a wide spectrum of talents. You would work closely with our Director of Operations and Department Leads.
Responsibilities for Maintenance Technician
- Inspect machines regularly to ensure optimal performance.
- Monitor, identify, and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as: changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells, atypical energy usage, & increased vibration.
- Perform troubleshooting for production machinery to identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance, service, and testing for each piece of equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery including mechanical, electric, and hydraulic systems.
- Lead small fabrication and modification projects in house on current equipment and future projects to maximize efficiency & productivity.
- Use a variety of power and hand tools to perform job functions.
- Maintain machinery and the adjacent workplace in a state of appropriate cleanliness.
- Install, assemble, and test new machines and equipment.
- Understand and comply with workplace safety regulations.
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Learn, understand, and become fluent in Maintenance Connection software program to process work orders, input data and information, and create and run reports for daily, weekly, & monthly operations.
Qualifications for Maintenance Technician
- Successful vocational or trade school completion (preferred)
- Associate’s degree in electrical, mechanical, or engineering specialties (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance experience
- Strong mechanical and manufacturing experience
- Ability to walk & stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If we feel you are a fit and could be a contributing asset to our culture, we will move forward with a formal phone interview from the Director of Operations. Successful phone interviews will be scheduled for an in-person interview and evaluation of skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CULTURE
This person needs to be driven, able to self-direct, and eager to learn. Our environment offers quick feedback and we count on each person to thrive on that and be able to execute given new information. Our office and culture is casual but we enjoy hard work and pride ourselves on delivering top quality work. We have an excellent work-life balance and are able to be most productive by working together. This role offers competitive benefits and compensation.
Tungco, Inc. prides itself on offering a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as a performance-based bonus. Tungco, Inc. strives for a casual and fun work environment and promotes a healthy lifestyle. Full medical, dental and vision coverage is offered as well as a retirement plan.